If you select that you would like to send an on-the-spot message, you will be sent to a page that appears like this. To send the message, you will need to:
- Select if there are additional individuals that you would like to recognize with this message.
- Select a Core Value (these are company defined)
- Write a message for the recipient (this message must contain a minimum of 10 characters)
- Select if you would like to include an eCard, GIF, or Image.
- Designate a point value to be sent to the recipient (by default this will be set to 0.)
- Designate if anyone should be Cc’d on this message (the recipient’s manager will be Cc’d by default.)
- Designate if this message should be made public to the entire organization, just the recipient’s team, or be private (only visible by you, the recipient, and anyone on the CC line.)
Before you send the on-the-spot recognition message, you have the option to preview the message’s look and feel. To see this preview, select the preview button beneath the send button.
The preview page will allow you to verify the following:
- The Core Value you designated for the message.
- The content of your message for the recipient.
- The Core Value’s Icon
- The message’s attached photo, eCard, or GIF if applicable.
- The points assigned to this message.
When you have confirmed everything, select send and you will be sent to a confirmation screen. Please note, it may take a minute or two for an on-the-spot message to appear on the appropriate feeds.